1. The „check-in" process starts only after we receive: a passport, an Identity Card, a driving license or a student card; it must have a photo. The receptionist will refuse "check-in" if they are not shown a proper document with a photograph. Identity document is required from all guests.
2. The "check-in" process starts after 4 p.m. in the Orange Hostel and after 2 p.m. in the Orange Plus Hostel. It is possible to check in before the indicated hours but only if the room/bed was vacant during the previous night.
3. Payments for the entire overnight stay shall be made upon check-in. In the absence of polish cash at the time of night check-in, the guest may leave in cash funds in another currency corresponding to the amount for the night, provided that in the morning he exchanges money in an exchange office and pays correctly for the night.
4. We do not return money for purchased accommodation.
5. In the case of shortening of stay at the hostel - we do not return your money.
6. It is possible to receive an invoice for purchased accommodation. The need to receive an invoice must be reported immediately when you are paying for the accommodation, as it is not possible to issue an invoice later on the basis of a receipt (a receipt without the VAT number entered). The deadline for issuing the invoice is consistent with the legal provisions in force at the time of sale.
7. You have to pay the deposit for the key to room. The deposit for the key to room is 20 PLN. We will return this deposit if you return the key.
8. The check-out time is at 12 a.m. All the guests must empty their rooms before 12 a.m. If the guest does not leave the room till 12 a.m. – must pay for the next night. The stay is possible if there is no reservation for this room. If there is no contact with guests the Hostel staff have the right to enter the room to clean the room.
9. If you unexpectedly decide to stay longer, then you must inform us before 10 a.m. After that the receptionist may begin the procedure of extending your stay. Staying in the same room is not guaranteed.
10. The Hostel is open 24 hours, but still there are quiet hours between 10 p.m. and 6 a.m.
11. The rooms are mixed, there is no rooms separate for women and men.
12. If you do not pay for the whole room there is possibility to share this room with the other guests. If you want to be alone, you have to pay for the all beds in a room.
13. You can use only bed and locker which have been allocated by the staff at check-in. If you use the other one you have to pay for it.
14. We can enter to the guest room to clean the rest beds, which were not booked by the guest.
15. You have to pay the 50% deposit for the reservation. The rest you have to pay at the check-in.
16. We can return the down-payment if you cancel your reservation at last one week before the date of arrival. In the other case – we do not return money. The deposit in euro is not refundable.
17. People who are not checked in can stay in the Hostel area only if personnel gives its consent.
18. All the guests can use the public kitchen and lounge in our lobby, but there should be quiet time between 10 pm to 6 am (please, do not cook at these time).
19. The kitchen is self-service, and guests using the kitchen are required to maintain order.
20. It is possible to do a laundry. The cost of this service is 15 PLN. Washing machine and laundry dryer can be operated only by employee of the hostel.
21. You can rent a towel - it costs 2 PLN.
22. While staying at our hostel, children remain in the care of their parents. Parents with small children should not rent beds in co-educal rooms, only private rooms.
23. The hostel's responsibility is limited to items left in the deposit at the reception desk or in the luggage room. It is recommended to lock things in lockers. The Hostel is not responsible for things left in the rooms.
24. The hostel guest is financially responsible for any damage or destruction of the Hostel's equipment and technical devices caused by his fault.
25. Staff have the right to call security in an emergency or when they are unable to deal with the guest.
26. In the case of a problematic guest who does not want to leave the room despite the intervention of the staff, the called security has the right to open the room with the consent of the hostel employee.
27. Pets are not allowed on the premises of the hostel.
28. You can't smoke in the Hostel. The penalty for smoking is 300 PLN.
29. If you do not observe the rules and regulations or behave improperly, hostel employee can refuse accommodation. Then we do not refund the fee for accommodation paid.
30. Guests are kindly asked to maintain order in the rooms after accommodation. In the event of extreme cleaning, the guest must pay an additional 50 PLN.
31. Hostel reserves the right to change prices during the periods chosen by it.
32. Hostel can change the rules at any time.